Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Photos

I use this blog to make a family photo book every year. It's not nearly all my pictures, but represents a small glimpse of life with mom in the wilderness. 

Since there are 2 new people in our life over the past year, my pictures seem to be all about them. 

So here goes. 

I take every chance I get to play and babysit. 


Running here and there to keep up with two walkers. 


And taking a break if even for 2 minutes.


I think they love me as much as I love them.


Gin





No comments:


About Me

My photo
. . . happy life, happy wife, mom and maw-maw, a heart for family fur babies, a sister to many, a daughter, and a child of the King. I love outdoors and doing a little sewing, crafting and making a house a home.

Things I Like

  • Family, home, friends
  • Romantic, vintage stuff
  • Big Mac
  • Sewing, quilting, digital scrapbooking
  • Louisiana

Blog Archive