Monday, September 21, 2009

One true fan

One lucky TIGER sent me this picture of the LSU game in person in Washington played this weekend.

I knew she was on vacation in Seattle, Oregon, and CA and she had shown and told a lot of the places they were going and what they would be doing. But she didn't even mention this. I was surprised to say the least when I got this picture via cell camera.

Just a picture. No text, no words, no nothing! But then, the picture says it all and I didn't need any text. I knew she was there and cheering on the tigers.

I did text her back "U lucky tiger, U!!!!!

See all the purple there. I thought there sure are a lot of LSU fans there. But I find out that Washington is also purple.

Go here to check out her vacation story before they actually left on vacation. Even though I know it was her husband's idea to attend the game. But why not, since you're already there, and your vacation was already scheduled around the date and location. Go figure! It couldn't have worked out better. Wish I was there!

And of course, LSU won!!!!!!!!
gin

No comments:


About Me

My photo
. . . happy life, happy wife, mom and maw-maw, a heart for family fur babies, a sister to many, a daughter, and a child of the King. I love outdoors and doing a little sewing, crafting and making a house a home.

Things I Like

  • Family, home, friends
  • Romantic, vintage stuff
  • Big Mac
  • Sewing, quilting, digital scrapbooking
  • Louisiana

Blog Archive