Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dinner Guests

Look who found her way to maw maw's house. It's Macy. She and Brandon & Julie came to visit. I don't have to tell you how cute and adorable and spoiled she is --(Julie and Macy)!
And a few weeks back when Jennifer and Rob visited, Molly came too and I failed to post her picture. So here is Molly, a poo/chon (part poodle/part bichon frisse). And she is just as cute and adorable and spoiled!

And I can't leave out our "Poochie" who they played with.
Now, Trent hasn't been to visit in a few weeks, so since I don't have a picture of his dog, I will put a picture of his truck he recently bought after his other one was wrecked. It is a big, pretty, red truck.

The day in a dog's life is great.

gin

1 comment:

Pegi said...

well - - the grand-dogs are precious - - - (and appear to be spoiled ! :) - - but - Trent's truck really looks as though he is 'spoiled' - Nice photos


About Me

My photo
. . . happy life, happy wife, mom and maw-maw, a heart for family fur babies, a sister to many, a daughter, and a child of the King. I love outdoors and doing a little sewing, crafting and making a house a home.

Things I Like

  • Family, home, friends
  • Romantic, vintage stuff
  • Big Mac
  • Sewing, quilting, digital scrapbooking
  • Louisiana

Blog Archive