Friday, February 17, 2012

Ketchup

A lot's been going on.

Did I mention we've retired?   Well, technically, not me. But husband has retired. With a 6oth birthday celebration in January and a 42 year career with his employer he has officially become a retiree.

I consider myself retired  too. Cause I am going to take it easy by slacking on the cooking, cleaning, and anything that has to do with housework.

We've been doing some fishing. It's been nice weather --- in the high 60's, like 68 degrees.

We've been doing a lot of eating out.  We really have to get a handle on this retirement thing. We have no structure in our life. Eating when we want and where we want. We don't even know what a noon time lunch is anymore.  And sometimes we just skip dinner.

A few projects around the house is coming together.

It's only been a month, but retirement is fun.

gin

No comments:


About Me

My photo
. . . happy life, happy wife, mom and maw-maw, a heart for family fur babies, a sister to many, a daughter, and a child of the King. I love outdoors and doing a little sewing, crafting and making a house a home.

Things I Like

  • Family, home, friends
  • Romantic, vintage stuff
  • Big Mac
  • Sewing, quilting, digital scrapbooking
  • Louisiana

Blog Archive