Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday Monday

Rest and relaxation comes after Christmas Day.  Don't have to cook today because there are leftovers from Christmas Day.  I stare at the Christmas tree, the Christmas wreath, the Christmas decorations wanting to clear everything out today. But I'll do it tomorrow.  Enjoying looking at my Christmas pictures taken on Christmas Day.

It has rained for 2 days and nights. New pj's are really getting a work out!! Thank you!



Entertaining myself by blog surfing and see what y'all  and y'all are up to. It's like reading a good book.

Let's get the New Year on!




 gin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Santa was Good to this fun-looking group - Happy New year - 2012 !


About Me

My photo
. . . happy life, happy wife, mom and maw-maw, a heart for family fur babies, a sister to many, a daughter, and a child of the King. I love outdoors and doing a little sewing, crafting and making a house a home.

Things I Like

  • Family, home, friends
  • Romantic, vintage stuff
  • Big Mac
  • Sewing, quilting, digital scrapbooking
  • Louisiana

Blog Archive