Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

The new year started off good. Just hanging around the house doing really nothing.

Found a few sparklers left over from last year and we played with them till we burned them all out.
Just us and the dogs!



A little cuddling with the fur balls. Molly-dog spent her holidays with us.

A little cooking and eating. Some good ol' comfort food -- shrimp etoufee'.

And doing a little bit of spring cleaning -- early!

I've made no new year resolutions this year. Mainly because I know there is a lot of stuff I need to do -- or a lot of stuff I need to do better. So I really work on that every year anyway.

No comments:


About Me

My photo
. . . happy life, happy wife, mom and maw-maw, a heart for family fur babies, a sister to many, a daughter, and a child of the King. I love outdoors and doing a little sewing, crafting and making a house a home.

Things I Like

  • Family, home, friends
  • Romantic, vintage stuff
  • Big Mac
  • Sewing, quilting, digital scrapbooking
  • Louisiana

Blog Archive