Saturday, September 27, 2008

Who's in my wilderness today..........

Today daughter and son (her husband) came for a visit today in our wilderness. We were very excited to get company out here! I cooked lunch for everyone and then we went to town. Yes to civilization!! She created me this new blog - mom in the wilderness. We had a good laugh over it and you know what, I am going to use this blog too. It will be about home, family and friends. They couldn't stay long because they had tickets to the LSU game in BR.


3 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

GEAUXXXXXXXXX Tigers!

Yarni Gras! said...

okay....After I saw that you were LSU fans I mapquested your house to mine.....a little over 2 hours!

Pegi said...

oh - look at the 'honey-mmoners' - what a quick-passing one year - -
Congratulations to them


About Me

My photo
. . . happy life, happy wife, mom and maw-maw, a heart for family fur babies, a sister to many, a daughter, and a child of the King. I love outdoors and doing a little sewing, crafting and making a house a home.

Things I Like

  • Family, home, friends
  • Romantic, vintage stuff
  • Big Mac
  • Sewing, quilting, digital scrapbooking
  • Louisiana

Blog Archive